Complete our online insurance form and get a free estimate for flood coverage today! There is a 30-day waiting period so don’t wait until it is too late.
Flood insurance covers losses to your property caused by flooding. From structural and mechanical damage to flood debris clean-up and floor surfaces (like carpeting and tile), your investment is protected by a flood insurance policy, something that your homeowners policy does not offer.
Having flood insurance gives you many benefits. Not only is coverage there when you need it, but it also:
- Compensates for all covered losses
- Compensates for flood damages even if federal disaster aid is unavailable
- Pays for your covered losses, unlike interest-bearing loans through federal disaster assistance
- Comes in low-cost policies for those who qualify
- Guarantees compensation for flood damages because the Federal government backs NFIP flood insurance
The next time you are shopping for home insurance, keep in mind to ask your agent about adding flood insurance.
Our recommendation is to contact our agency for a free consultation. Good luck!