A Business Owners Insurance Policy (BOP) combines property, liability and business interruption coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than when purchasing coverage separately. With a Business Owners Insurance Policy you have the ability to customize the policy to meet your individual business needs.
Perhaps you need general liability coverage that includes operations. Or, you need to add business auto coverage or commercial property insurance. Whether you are a home-based business, small service provider or contractor, Inshoragroup will work with you to find the right combination of Business Owners Insurance Policy coverage to meet your specific needs. Contact us today!
Supplemental Coverage Available
- Extended liability for additional insureds.
- Debris removal, personal property.
- Tools and equipment.
- Valuable records protection and accounts receivable.
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs—with our Business Owners Insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response—when you do have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. That’s why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates—many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
To see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact Inshoragroup for more information.